.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, September 09, 2006

 

I'd Rather...

Thank goodness there's a song with this title.

So we're sitting around drinking some wine (yes, shocking I know), and we start laughing about our favourite I'd rather sayings that friends have said over the years. Like...

I'd rather be sodomized.

I'd rather get my nails clipped with a quisinart.

(my personal favourite) I'd rather suck the juice out of the bottom of the garbage bag.

K if you still have your lunch, what are some of your memorable, 'I'd Rather' sayings?

X

Comments:
Those sound awful. I'm usually content enough not to wish anything too horrible on myself, but I often say I'd rather go through labor again.
 
LOL X you do come up with some duziez ...

For those that have ever had a lower GI exam and drink the crap they call a prep-solution ...

I'd rather drink a fish tank (which might actually have the same effect)

Rae
 
I am glad, glad, glad I have already eaten - lol. Ya can just say 'gag' and I'll do it. Ewww.
 
Hmm. I'd rather eat ear wax?

You've outdone anything I can possibly devise.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?