.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER (or, yes I really am a lazy bitch)

It's been nigh on two months since I last posted.

Yikes what a time I've had. Since then I've hosted a houseful of guests attending the oilmans conference. Had one of the Spawn's friends stay for two weeks (and two teenage boys are hell on wheels to entertain, even though I did encourage them to build a raft and act like Huck Finn. Celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary--twice.(we got the date wrong). Took a week long trip to Yellowknife. Had more guests after we got back. Did the arts festival annual deck and drinks extravaganza. and finally did RWA Nationals.

There. now we're all caught up.

X

Comments:
Hee hee hee.

Brevity, thy name is Christine... ;)
 
And who was it who told ME to put more flesh on the bones?! - lol

Still...great to see you blogging again. (And it was FABULOUS seeing you in Atlanta.)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?