.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, June 12, 2006

 

Happy Anniversary To Me.

I think I passed my one year milestone with a whimper, not a bang. Meh

I'm like that. Dates don't mean much to me. hell, remembering to blog at all is a milestone in my life, so the one year mark passed me by unlamented and unnoticed. In other news though, I have sun. I have a tan. I have flowers! I may even (if the gods are kind) manage to salvage my lawn from the destruction of the last two years of construction, and the havoc that was caused by trailers, loaders, and lumber being stacked on the front lawn.

That's what I did this weekend, gardened, gardened, gardened. We have a very brief season here, and my skills... well I describe them as enthusiastic rather than knowledgeable, but I find something very soothing about sinking my hands into soil (no namby pamby gloves for this gal). My seedlings are robust by now, almost ready to put into pots, but this weekend I played landscaper. Both to the small amount of greenspace surrounding our office building, and to our own front lawn. It was a gloriously sunny weekend. Temperatures into the high 20s (that's about 75-80 to you F type people). I can't just sit and soak up the sun, I have to be doing something, whether it be pulling weeds, mowing, tilling, planting... must be doing something.

Also happening this week is the annual oilmens tradeshow. Busy time for us. Lots of entertaining and gadding about. I hope the weather holds.

Ciao bellas

X

Comments:
75-80, eek. We were bitching today about our outrageous 71.

Sounds like you have the blog blues. Do what I do -- have a contest!
 
Love you X!

I'm late, but those were *amazing* pics of the river ice... wow!

Our weather here is finally earning Puget Sound the rep it has for raining all the time. Seriously, I'm getting very tired of this.
 
So are you still celebrating this anniversary? WHERE ARE YOU?! waaaah - I miss my X posts.
 
Ah Summer X gets gardening and entertaining and laying cement in her garage ... I am so jealous ...

Rae
 
Couldn't help seeing you were a fan of Uzbekistan Idol....Well you'll be pleased to know that Uzbekistan Idol will be back for a second series soon...(Oh and expect a return from Mikael....)

Nuff Said....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?