.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 07, 2006

 

Thank You For Being A Friend.

I had the best night.

My two favouritist menfolk in the world came over and cooked me dinner and entertained me royally tonight.

I've said it before, but it can't be said enough--I have the best friends!!!!

Chicken paprika (hungarian, and hot), creamy cucumber salad (also hot), and noodles that sadly turned out to be dumplings due to grabbing the flour in the wrong cannister (self-raising instead of plain flour) but it was all good. Copious amounts of wine, solved all the socio-political ills of the world, and still managed a card game.

Is there anything better?

X

Comments:
No, nothing's better.
 
sounds fantastic! Must have recipe for Hot Hungarian Paprika Chicken - just bought a lot of chicken breasts when I shopped a few days ago.

Good to see you and read a happy post about a woman being catered to by men (sigh).
 
Two words:

smoked paprika.

Lyn, if X doesn't cough up a recipe, I'll get to work on it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?