.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Hard Days Night.

K, I'm back in the saddle after nursing my red wine hangover yesterday. It wasn't as bad as I deserved, just enough to make me lethargic, and useless for the day.

So what exciting things happened in my world today? er, the snow is off the roof. The leaks should stop shortly, and then it's the monumental task of fixing the deck. Blech!

What else? The Spawn finally cracked his times table matrix in under three minutes. Yay, kid. When he gets it down to under two minutes, I get to mess with him and jumble the numbers.

In plant news, every thing but my flower seedlings are doing well. Herbs, check. Vegetables, check. Flowers, not so much. I'm quite despondant about them, I'm not quite sure what I've done wrong this year that's different from other years. I get sprouts, but then they die, or a nasty yellow fungus covers the soil. I so wanted them to be a success this year, sigh, guess it's going to be another expensive sale for the greenhouse. Maybe next year I'll do better.

Well that wasn't very exciting. I could link you to a audio file of a CBC broadcast that casts a slightly different view of the 5 Chinese detainees released to Albania, but that would take time, effort and commitment. Meh.

X

PS if you really want it I'll dig it up tomorrow. too tired now.

X, again

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?