.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, April 27, 2006

 

If music be the food of love, iPod is the bubble gum.

Do the Ipod Shuffle

I stole this from Mel, who stole from Shannon etc, but dang it's fun and ironic and at times weirdly apropos

Put your iTunes/iPod on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. Next question, next song. NO CHEATING.


1. How does the world see you? You're In My Heart by Rod Stewart (I kid you not!)

2. Will I have a happy life? I'd Rather Be In Love by Michelle Branch (Apparently we can't have both.)

3. What do my friends think of me? An Innocent Man by Billy Joel (No, really? I think my friends are smoking the happy weed again)

4. Do people secretly lust after me? Runaway by Del Shannon (Them? Me? what? This is very ambiguous.)

5. How can I make myself happy? Full Force Gale by Van Morrison (er, I have nothing to say to this.)

6. What should I do with my life? Foolish Games by Jewel (AAAHAHAHAHAAAAA Because what I'm doing now makes so much sense... oh that was a lung loser, that one.)

7. Will I ever have children? Alison by Elvis Costello (perhaps there's a sex change op in our future???)

8. What is some good advice for me? Wild Horses by Rolling Stones (In a full force gale perhaps?)

9. How will I be remembered? Oh My by Big Wreck (AAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA again! The only way this could be funnier... Big Wreck by Oh My.)

10. What’s my signature dancing song? Haunted by Evanescence (No.)

11. What’s my current theme song? X & Y Coldplay (Again, no.)

12. What do others think is my current theme song? But Not For Me by Rod Stewart (Me either.)

13. What shall they play at my funeral? Mystify by INXS (ROFLMAO.)

14. What type of men do I like? Embraceable You by Rod Stewart (Aww, that's sweet.)

15. How’s my love life? Dazed and Confused by Led Zeppelin (This week, you bet.)

Who else wants to play? Leave a note in comments, I'd love to read them.

X

Comments:
ROFL! oh this should be good ... I'm going to give it a try with my daughters collection of music ... Hmmm should be interesting.

Rae
 
LMFAO!!! Run over to my blog and check out my answers ... http://diraek.blogspot.com/

Rae
 
Well I will have to use Jason's machine as I don't have one. Which could turn out interesting.

Will have to remember to try it on the weekend.

Nicki
 
Wah! I want to play this game because it looks like such great fun, but I can't. I'm still one of the unenlightened SOBs out there who doesn't have an MP3 player of any kind. *sigh*

I don't even know how to download music from the internet, for cripe's sake.

(Yeah, I know, X -- you can pity me now. *g*)
 
Most of my music isn't downloaded either. It's just CDs I've copied to my itunes program on my puter. still has shuffle capability.

Oh and downloading music from the web? I feel like a kid again buying 45s (yes I'm that old.)

X
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?