.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 17, 2006

 

I've Got The Music In Me.


The new computer arrived. Yay!

I have to wait until Dearest Husband of Mine gets home with his laptop to begin transfering all my book files. So I've spent most of the afternoon trying to figure out how to transfer my music files over (priorities, man). Thanks to the wonderful program developer of Senuti, I managed to transfer directly from my ipod (great big hugs) I'm so squee at the moment. At least my reading this afternoon informed me a little more on the intricacies of itunes and music libraries and such. Annoyed and frustrated but a bit better educated.
Don't get me wrong. I LOVE being able to purchase just one song. What I detest is the automatic assumption that I will get up to criminal activity with this music, and the built in protections to prevent this. It's very very insulting. So on the one hand, yay! being able to purchase just the great songs off an album, on the other, I want to boycott the whole thing.

Yes I'm fickle.

X

Added after post: I swear, sometimes I am too stupid to live. For the last week my blog has looked funny to me. the side bar disappeared to the bottom of the posts. Just now I grabbed the expander tab at the bottom right of the window and made the window larger and my sidebar popped back to where it was supposed to be. sigh. Somedays, I tell ya...

Comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'm sorry, hon, I kept trying to figure out why your code was fine but you couldn't see it right! Oy ve!

Congrats on the computer and thanks for the call! It's been wild and woolly here this weekend, but I'll catch you up on IM tomorrow, prolly!

Smooches!
Dee
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?