.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 12, 2006

 

Age of Aquarius

Kate's got thirty inches.

And as I was over at her blog showing a complete lack of sympathy for her plight, I was reminded that the sun has come back. Yay! and I'm daily being treated to a spectacular colour display due to our hours long sunsets that dazzle the horizon every afternoon. Perhaps soon I'll even get out of this miserable funk and stop being a snarling bitch to everyone. I may even get back to being a fun gal to be around. Here's hoping.

Oh, and the new computer should be here next week. No more struggling with this 'very' large keyboard. No more typos that aren't liquor induced. )although I'm promising nothing)

X

Comments:
Liquour sounds good right about now. Got me a new bottle of Port this weekend.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?