.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about THIS! Christine



1. Doug is a pain in the ass. (Oh right, this is supposed to be about me). I think Doug is a pain in the ass.

2. I'm Australian.

3. For a million years I bitched we only had one (all talk) radio station up here. Now we have about fifty to choose from, via satellite, and I never listen to any of them.

4. I'm afraid of bugs. Big skittering bugs. Big, flying bugs. Hate them with a passion. One of the only things in life guaranteed to set me squealing like a girl.

5. I love lists, verging on obsessive compulsive.

6. I love the vocal stylings of Charles Aznavour.

7. Beware of ever inviting me to sing--because I will. And I won't shut up. This is even more true if a microphone and a karaoke machine is involved.

8. My left eyebrow quirks when I don't believe (doubt the validity of) what I'm hearing.

9. If you want to see my OCD kick into high gear, ask me a 'do you know' question about something I absolutely do NOT know, and I will spend the better part of the day trying to find the answer.

10. For some reason I'm hesitant (verging on anxiety) about read new authors. But if I deem an author readable, it takes a lot to sway my loyalty. Maybe i should explore this 'almost phobia' in a separate blog?

11. For someone as self absorbed as I am, I'm finding it remarkably difficult to come up with 13 facts about me.

12. I have no adventure in my soul. In fact I'm a craven coward.

13. I have no self control when it comes to art or jewellery. (okay, some of you may know that one)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here! If I fugure out how to do that)


Comments:
Um. You realize you have to do this every Thursday, right?

By the way, do you know any good home remedies using Chinese Elm sap? (Sorry. Gotta live up to my new role as resident ass pain.)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?