.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 06, 2006

 

Thanks for the Memories

Okay, I know I've been away for a long time when Doug sends out an SOS.

I swear when I started this blog I thought I'd have nothing but time to devote to it. My life really isn't that exciting... except, ever since I started it my life has been anything but normal. Honestly I don't think a week hasn't gone by since last June, when I haven't received a phone call from someone telling me, 'Hey I'll be in the area, would love to drop by and visit with you and [the other half]'. Of course dropping by means staying with us for a few days. I love it, having guests, don't get me wrong. It's always fabulous to catch up with friends. But recently I feel like a bed and breakfast. I so want my boring mundane existence back.

In my defense it has been an insane year. what with the ongoing construction. Dearest Husband gone 50% of the time and my newly discovered clean-freakiness, internet access has been a low priority.

'k, whine over. maybe.

Having said all that. I do need to apologise to all the friends in my other life. My internet life. I'm so very fortunate to have all of you out there. Online day or night depending on the continent and always willing to share a conversation and a laugh. And of late I've been neglecting you horribly. Believe me, I feel it too. not being online makes my fingers itchy and all of me quite antsy. And please trust me when I say that neglecting you for fucking housework is simply wrong on so many levels I may actually need therapy to cope.

Obviously, my New Years resolution (and one I have a glimmer of keeping) is to sit on my ass more and talk to y'all instead of becoming a neurotic neat freak.

... I'll drink to that. Cheers.

So, did any of you make New Years resolutions, impossible or otherwise? Share please.

X

Comments:
Glad you're back. Come over and say hi to Alan Rickman ;o)
 
Cracked up at the Alan Rickman site, lol. Nether mucus membranes had me rolling.

X, hon, it's so nice to have you home, lol. And, if it's any consolation, I've been sitting on my ass extra, just for you!

Big smooches!
Dee
 
LOL ah X back and in rare form I see. thanks to Dee now I have to go check out Alan Rickman!

Rae
 
Stumbled into your blog while searching for Yukon writers. Glad I did.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?