.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

Alone Again.

It's over, and the sweet sounds of... nothing and no one are deafening.

I just got back from taking Mumsy to Vancouver and seeing that she was okay for her long flight back to Oz. Dearest Husband of mine is once again away on business so until the end of the week it's just the Spawn and me.... never thought that could be such bliss.

Hopefully I'll be having an early night tonight so I can get a good start tomorow and get back into a workable routine, (I didn't sleep at all last night and was up at the butt crack of dawn for my flight back here). Spawn stayed with his aunt in Whitehorse while I was away so he too should sleep well tonight. (very early start for him too). Anyway, we're back and both of us are enjoying the solitude.

On the writing front, well I don't have to tell you there hasn't been much going on. Very frustrating to constantly have this storyline running through my head and be unable to translate it onto the blank puter. A producer friend of mine suggested I try writing it as a screenplay (if I was that stuck). The only things I know about screenplays are they're 120pgs and you have to think visually. But perhaps writing it short will at least get me to all the pertinent scenes and, perhaps, it may inspire me to flesh it out from there. At this point anything is worth a shot.

Wish me luck.

Oh it's good to be back with y'all.

Ciao Bellas

X

Comments:
Welcome back, chica! I missed you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?