.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, December 16, 2005

 

Honey, I'm Home!

Hey all.

I'm home after a whirlwind tour of Edmonton and Vancouver (and no, I didn't drive).

Got in some Xmas shopping and then went over to Vancouver to meet Mumsy off the plane from Australia. Delivered a parka to her and dragged her back to the the great white north for Christmas.

what else? well the Xmas concert was a raging success I hear. I wasn't there personally as I flew out the afternoon of the concert, but I'm told by those that attended it was wunnerful. sigh, after all my bitching I really really wish I'd been there to sing along with the rest of them.

The week before I left I had house guests so computer time was quite limited and devoted to writing and not my blog whoring ways.

I missed the season finale of Amazing Race, Survivor, and The Apprentice, after torturing myself all season by watching all three. How stupidly lame is that!?! Oh well, I'll cath up at Television Without Pity to find out how lame they all were and console myself that I really didn't miss much, right? Right! (man I must be tired because the word 'right' suddenly looks wrong, like some weird ass German word I may be channeling.)

better sign off before everything goes askew on me.

Ciao for now,

X

Comments:
Lessee . . . at my place, you missed my holiday gift guide for writers' families, Neuticles, the hottest thing in artificial balls, my focaccia recipe, and the prostitute joke.

Just trying to be helpful ;o)

Glad to have you back.
 
Hey X

Missed you but then again hadn't been around much either.

Forgot that you were going to get your mum, can't believe how quickly that time came around.

Is she doing okay with the cold? Bet you are glad to see her

Nicki
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?