.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

 

Song of Joy!

Today I get to SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE my heart out and dance around like a loon.

My CP, my mentor, my friend, SOLD. Dee is an amazing, talented, (sometimes annoyingly prolific) writer and it has been my privilege over the last two years to read her books with a critical eye.
Everything I know about technique I learned from, Dee, because she slowly, painstakingly explained things to me--even when I'm sure she wanted to hit me upside the head with a 2x4. The hours upon hours we spent on IM discussing plot points, motivations and just about anything under the sun have been some of the most stimulating, inspiring conversations I've ever had.

Dee, my little black rain cloud, today the sun shines on you. Enjoy Dollface.

X

Comments:
I still don't understand 'squee' :o(
 
It's an X thing, lol. Someday you'll hear her do it and you'll be all like, Ohhhhhhhh!

You made me weepy, you rat.

Thank you. :)
Dee
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?