.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

It's Magic Part Deux


Still going

I love the beginning stages of a story. The high energy rush where you're frantic to get it all down.

Being that I'm not officially a part of Nanunanu (yes, yes, I know that's not how its spelled), I've taken some time out to organise the manuscript into Act overviews, Chapters etc. inserted the scenes I had written randomly over the years into the correct act, (Did I mention I've been thinking about this story on and off for two years?)

Anyway, it's all fun for now. The suckmonster doesn't usually come to visit until the end of Act 2, beginning of Act 3. So I'm going to enjoy this story for a while yet.

X

Comments:
I am so thrilled for you - now ya gotta tell me...which story is it??? If it's Buffy, Nights, or the other one I can't remember the title of but love, tell me! - lol
 
Buffy.
 
Kewl.
 
Oh MAN, X. Does the suck monster visit you at that stage, too?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?