.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

 

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Yep yep.

Preparations are going well for the Christmas Concert. Finally!

Small towns are hysterical when trying to organise events like this. Keeping in mind that I didn't have a lot of lead time to begin with, I have 10 days to the concert and groups are just now getting back to me. It's like first you have to plant the idea, then the mulling process begins, and then they jump on board.

I'm fairly certain I'll have someone phoning me at the last minute to be included. But that is simply the nature of the beast.

It is a huge relief though to have any response at all. I have enough community groups, and soloists committed to fill an hour. Everything after this is gravy.

In writing news... it continues. Yay!

On the homefront... reclaiming the living space is slowly but surely being accomplished. Two plants died, one fish--and not the bulgy eyed one either. It was the algae eater. I think it starved to death the poor poor thing. I didn't even notice it was in any distress until it was too late, by the time I did, he was too weak to eat. sigh.

World peace? Still working on it.

X

Comments:
Glad the Xmas concert is coming together for ya X.
 
Yeah, our plecostomus died recently, too. I felt bad about it -- he'd been with us for a few years, and he was about a foot long, maybe more. One move too many.
 
I have FIVE child-based Holiday events in the next few weeks.

Pity me.

No, wait, don't bother--I have more than enough pity for myself, especially when I think about the concert featuring first-year violin students.
 
Breathe, Christine, breathe - lol. Next weekend, huh?
 
MISS YOU!!!
 
Okay, X. Time to get back to work. What have you been up to lately?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?