.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 31, 2005

 

Staying Alive.

The widdle fishy liveth.

Don't ask me how. But he's still swimming around, perkier than he has been in a while. I think, if he survives, I'll call him cockroach.

And in other news. I began a new story today... well not that new. I've got about 5 pages of scenes plotted out, and I've been stewing over this particular story for about 2 years. It's a sci-fi fantasy, so, quite the departure from contemporary romance. We'll see how it goes.

Best of luck to everyone involved in nanunanu month (or whatever the hell it's called)... the writing thing. I haven't signed up, just because i was too lazy to find out what it was all about/sign up for it. But I wish everyone who did, well.

Ciao.

X

Comments:
I think Na-noo, na-noo was Mork's thing, X. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Just thought I'd pop over, in case you hadn't been by my place to congratulate you on winning my contest!
(However, you failed to answer the bonus question, so in true Seinfeld-fashion -- "No chocolate for YOU!") :)

Is your Belfry info correct? I can just use that.

I'm off to collapse into my bed. Glad to hear the fishie liveth.

K.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?