.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, October 30, 2005

 

One Fish, Two Fish.

I've got screwed fish.

I don't think my sick fish is long for this world. The one with the ever expanding eye? I found him wedged under the log. He'd managed to scrape off a lot of the scales along his gills, and now he's taken to floating upside down. If you tap the glass he'll move but there's no real enthusiasm there.

Which brings me to my moral dilemma... should the fish have a name before he's flushed? And if so, what name. Can't make it too great, cause, hey, he's about to get deep sixed.

Any suggestions?

X

Comments:
Deep Six?

Mulch?

Oy. I hope you're not too attached to that fish.
 
Toilet Paper.

(sorry)
 
LOL Julie, I was thinking something along those lines.

Come on we can come up with a good parting name.

Guppy Chow
Ass Wipe
Queer eye for the straight Koi
 
ooh.. How about Samuel L Jackson.. remember that scene in 'Deep Blue Sea'? where he gets chomped... laughed my ass off.
 
Toi Koi?
 
Hey X

How about Bob??
 
Floater?
 
Gee I was never very good and naming things but ...

You remember that 70's movie about the gator that got flushed as a baby and as an adult reeked havoc in New York City?

GatorBate?

Rae
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?