.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

 

It's Over



Belfry Author Day came and went.

It was frickin awesome. It was so hopping and happening, I was exhausted after my stint as moderator. But it couldn't have gone better (well apart from a few yahell snafus but they didn't last long). Readers, editors, authors, all seemed to have a grand time.

I've heard so many horror stories of Author chats where there's no traffic at all, or one author monopolises the room, but again, my gals being the awesome professionals they are, this didn't happen. Everyone got their moment in the sun, everyone got that fabulosa ego stroke from an appreciative fan or fans... I just want to gush--oh hang on, I am!

For a first foray (sorry about the alliteration) into promotion I'd say we did a bang up job.

X

Comments:
Congrats, Christine. Glad everything went well for you folks!
 
2 days later, and I still feel like I've been on a 3-day drunk. (grin) It WAS awesome, and you, my girl, were everyone's favorite bat at times. So organized, so professional, so uniquely X.
~ love you ~ glad to have shared that with you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?