.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 03, 2005

 

Daydream Believer

New and wonderful thingts that have happened.

Got me a Smart Bitch title. see it? over there on the left. Shiny int it.

The furniture for the Barn has begun to arrive. 11 bookcases. 11! can you see my priorities? LOL Spent the weekend putting togetther the ones for the... well we don't have a name for this room yet... basically it's a 12' wide hallway (used to be our old living room). If anyone thinks of a name for this new area feel free to share it with me.

Unreachable goals for the week.

1. Clean the house... will I ever reach this one?
2. Organise the CD collection
3. Unpack books and put in spiffy new bookcases
4. trudge all the pots from the deck into the garage
5. Winterise deck
6. Manage not to kill any fish or plants
7. Hang more pictures

Write around all the other myriad things to do. And I don't mean notes all over jotting down ideas, I mean hours of solid writing. Will I ever do that again??? stay tuned.

X

Comments:
I am sooo jealous of that Smart Bitches title, which I will never ever ever win, cuz I've read all of about two romances in my life.
 
LOL, Douglas, I'm jealous too, cause I'm not going to get one either. I read a lot of category, not the big books or the assortment of releases that the gals there read. LOL, but I'm proud of my gal here, lol. I'm going to live vicariously. LOL!

Dee
 
Dee, if you LOL any more you're going to hemorrhage into a vocal cord. That's my professional opinion.
 
Ah, Douglas, you caught me. I have a terminal LOL condition. It's from my job as a web host. If I don't remind everyone that I'm smiling, they think I'm upset. :)

Ah, the internet. Lousy for the visually tone-deaf. :)

Smooches,
Dee
 
Yah, poor Dee has to be so sweet and kind and fair-minded it must make her teeth ache. I bet she has the urge to curse like a pirate's parrot at the end of the day.

Hey! Your royal highness. Well done.
 
Well...now that you mention it, Kate...

;)
Dee
 
Woo hoo! How fun. You rock girl.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?