.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, October 01, 2005

 

Because Your Kiss Is On My List

Maybe not this list,

The always entertaining, Shannon had this on her blog, it looked like fun so here goes.

7 things to do before I die:
1) See the pyramids
2) Visit the Rembrandt Museum
3) Ditto the Louvre
4) Learn to play tennis competently
5) Live somewhere I can have a garden
6) Own a 1 carat precious stone
7) Tour Europe

7 things I can do:
1) Sing
2) Write compelling plots
3) Always find the bright side
4) Make people laugh
5) Change the tire on my car
6) Virtually idiot savant capability with anagrams/ wheel of fortune puzzles
7) Cook gourmet meals on a camp out

7 things I can’t do:
1) Pump my own gas (shaddup)
2) Cartwheels
3) Whistle
4) Bake
5) Edit my own writing
6) Ice skate
7) Clean this damn house

7 things that attract me to a man:
1) Intelligence
2) A cheeky grin/eyes
3) Respect (for me)
4) Humour
5) Ambition
6) Handyman capabilities (one of us has to)
7) Money (oh come on, it doesn't hurt)

7 things I say most often:
1) Just stop.
2) Break time
3) And your point is?
4) I'm doing something. (can insert.. hello?)
5) Love you.
6) Get over it.
7) Meh.

7 celebrity crushes:
1) Julian McMahon
2) Clive Owen
3) Harrison Ford
4) Sean Connery
5) Alan Rickman
6) Donny Osmond
7) Doug Hoffman (I just had to LOL, and he fills so many requirements mentioned above)

Comments:
Okay, Christine, I'm sorry I missed this earlier. You've made my day. Now, if only I didn't have to share that list with Donny Osmond . . .

Thanks.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?