.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, October 30, 2005

 

All Of Me-me

Julie, has tagged me with a Meme, the bitch.

Three screen names that you've had: zaccad, thischristinex, xchristinez

Three things you like about yourself: Crap, only three?... I'm direct. A great sense of humour. I love to learn.

Three things you don't like about yourself: Self absorbed. Too direct sometimes. Lazy.

Three parts of your heritage: The French part is arrogant, the German part is aggressive, and the English part balances the other two with good manners.

Three things that scare you: Bugs. Skittering critters (you know, the ones that are too small and fast to whack with a 2x4). Drowning.

Three of your everyday essentials: Cigarettes, coke(the cola, people! sheesh), coffee

Three things you are wearing right now: Jammies, watch, bracelets

Three of your favorite songs: The Way You Look Tonight, Insenstitive, Pretty Enough.

Three things you want in a relationship: Respect, Humour, Intellegence.

Two truths and a lie: I've appeared on TV. Starred in a major Musical. Sung live on the Radio.

Three things you can't live without: Books. Computer. Internet.

Three places you want to go on vacation: Europe. Africa. Maldives

Three things you just can't do: Cartwheel, Whistle (with any talent), quit smoking.

Three kids names: Huh? er, Larry, Moe and Curly (I'm sure they were kids once.)

Three things you want to do before you die: See the Pyramids. Go to Europe. Own an island.

Three celeb crushes: Julian McMahon, Oh crap, I don't know.

Three of your favorite musicians: David Bowie. God, I'm bored... Queen, Zepplin.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: Eyes, hands, face.

Three of your favorite hobbies: Puzzles, watching movies, cooking

Three things you really want to do badly right now: Eat. Watch a good movie. Eat.

Three careers you're considering/you've considered: TV Producer, Researcher, Mistress

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: Just one. Celebrating dates is not important to me.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: Shoes. Sparklies. Expensive shit.

Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Let's see, who has incurred my wrath recently... I'll get back to you on that.

Comments:
:-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?