.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, September 04, 2005

 

Our House

Is a very very very fine house.

Gosh it's good to be home.

Thanks everyone for your good wishes whilst I was sick and again braving the Dempster Highway, and the perils of Whitehorse traffic. I survived all. That's the good news.

The bad news is the credit card didn't take the beating I was hoping. Even though Whitehorse is a much larger community than I'm used too, with many many more stores, they are still a remote northern clime... so still no furniture for the house although I did buy some area rugs (whoop-de-doo). I didn't even buy any gadgetry, or sparklies (as I'm wont to do when I'm desperate to spend)... ah well, there's still the catalogues, and shopping online. I better hurry up though because christmas will be here before I know it and it sure would be nice to fill this barn before then.

In writing news... well there is no writing news. Doofus here forgot her notepad didn't she... so she spent the trip there and back doing puzzles.

Bah! Tomorrow. I'll write tomorrow.

Ciao

X

Comments:
It's always nice to sleep in your own bed, isn't it?

Glad to hear you're safe and sound. A shame on the non-buying spree, though. ;)

And it's okay to fall off the writing wagon -- just get right back up on it tomorrow and you'll be fine. (Gee, that's pretty darn good advice...)
 
i feel as if my jones just got a fix. welcome back.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?