.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 26, 2005

 

I Get Around

Gads! It's been ages since I've blogged.

Lemme see, what have I been doing. Mostly blog whoring, flitting from bookmarked blog to bookmarked blog, commenting at will and having a grand time.

I've been working on my excerpts for The Belfry Author Day. I finally selected scenes and whittled them down to a smallish amount. Gosh that was hard. maybe even harder than a synopsis.(shudder). I'll be talking a lot about Author Day, and letting everyone know where you can find my wonderful critique group as the day draws closer.

Author Day is consuming most of my time lately. I'll be a moderator for part of the day and I want to show off MY authors well. Plus I also get to pimp my work. You never know, there may be a bored editor just popping in for a looksee during coffee break and spot my stuff and the next thing you know I'm receiving an advance like Elizabeth Kostova (hey, a girl can dream).

In other news, two of my favourite Belfrites (members of my critique group), have new books out. Lyn Cash, and Ann Wesley Hardin. Go check them out. Apart from being enormously talented writers, they're also a laugh riot and I love spending time in their company. Smart, funny women are the best.

Goals for this week include: Cleaning the barn, editing submissions 1 and or 2, more comprehensive outlining of books 4 and 5 (and decide which one I want to work on next), blog more... and of course, world peace.

Ciao

X

Comments:
I vote for world peace. Let me know when you get on that, okay?

ps. Lookin' five-ward to being YOUR author for a day. No pressure, right?? ;)
 
ROFL @ world peace! Cleaning the BARN? Is that a euphemism? Please?

Whimper.

Dee
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?