.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

Do You Hear What I hear?

Oh my gooness, I'm not a liberal or a conservative, but this cracked me up sideways considering all the name calling that is going on in the US of late.


Purloined from The Daily Show website.

Kurt Vonnegut's List

LIBERAL CRAP I NEVER WANT TO HEAR AGAIN


Give us this day our daily bread. Oh sure.

Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those wh trespass against us.
Nobody better trespass against me. I'll tell you that.

Blessed are the meek.

Blessed are the merciful. You mean we can't use torture?

Blessed are the peacemakers. Jane Fonda?

Love your enemies - Arabs?

Ye cannot serve God and Mammon. The hell I can't! Look at the Reverand Pat Robertson. And He is as happy as a pig in s**t.

X

Comments:
Did you see Vonnegut on The Daily Show? Poor bastard could barely breathe, but oh my, was he sharp as a tack. (Stewart even said, sarcastically, "It's tragic how you've lost your edge.")

We won't have him with us much longer. I'm going to miss him.
 
Love Kurt.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?