.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 04, 2005

 

To All the Girls I've loved Before

Did I mention Reno was a blast?

I'm going to save my dissatifaction with certain things for another blog. (besides I've already posted over at Kate's and Smart Bitches, if you care to wade through about 80+ comments).

This blog is dedicated to all my wonderful friends I met. I'm going to try and do this in chronological order (so hopefully I won't forget anyone).

Lyn Cash- The Grande Dame of CP's and member of The Awesome Belfry Collective. Writer for Loose-Id

Theresa- Fabu writer, friend, and all round nice person. My admiration for her endless accomplishments... are really rather nauseating.

Lex- aka Alexandra Fleming, CP and member of The Belfry Collective. Part of our Aussie contingent. Wunnerful sci-fi fantasy stories. Newly pubbed by Changeling Press.

Amy- aka Amelia Elias, CP and member of The Belfry Collective. The quiet one. (okay that lie was a whopper) Writer for Aphrodite Unlaced

Kate- A Brit doll who's younger, slimmer and prettier than me (bitch!), she's also very funny.

Esther- A lovely, elegant, quiet woman whom I have no idea ended up in the madness of us but it was great meeting, and talking to her.

Julie- Julie, Julie, Julie... she always makes me smile. Oh yeah, she writes for Temptation too.

Dee- Ma honey... the bestest, most neurotic, SUPPORTIVE CP a girl could have. And host for eharlequin.

Rae- Heather Rae... No words can describe Rae-- and don't believe her pictures. she's a thousand times prettier/sweeter than any picture I've seen of her.

Dream- Too pretty and petite for words, and a host for eharlequin.

Ann- CP and member of The Belfry Collective. Soul sister and writer for Ellora's Cave.

Wendy- ex belfrite, ex RDI author, ex wife. Wendy, committment issues? Seriously, she's a scream. And a fabulous writer

Tina- What would we have done without Tina? Starved I'm sure. Thanks are so inadequate.

Jayne- eharlequin community manager. Defines elegance.

Bron- That's Bronwyn Jameson. Wonderful Desire author. Aussie chat pal, and gives out the most envy inducing gifts (thanks Bron)

Arianna Hart- She's tall, she's blonde, she's beautiful... we mostly hate her.

Kris Starr- CP and member of The Belfry Collective... see comments for Ari.

Cat B- Long time IM pal. Founder of Romance Junkies. A delight to finally meet her.

Judy- Another Aussie. Trés good friend of a friend whom we adopted so she could take back dreadful stories about us.

Christyne- Long time ehq-er.

Josh- Mr Bat.

Wayne- Another ehq-er. Wonderful meet-by-chance thingy standing in a line.

Gads, I hope I remembered everyone. Next I'll try and recap why this conference worked for me on so many levels.

X

edit: with everyone's links, I hope.

Comments:
Dahlink, you're mahvelous!
 
Wow... I'm honored.

Allow me to add my own tribute:
X-well, crap, what I can I say about you? You're just you... and everything I can think of saying just sounds so cheesy, so I'll just say that I love you and leave it at that.
 
mmmmwah! back atcha.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?