.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 01, 2005

 

Celebration!

Can we say squidgy?

I'm so giddy I want to slap myself.

My conference experience was awesome. Apart from meeting most of my CPs face to face, I did my first editor pitches. I was awful. Nervous, scattered, speaking at lightning speed--but! I still got two requests out of it (yes I know it was probably self preservation on the part of the editors, still...) Dancing on the ceiling.

When I settle back down into coherency I'll give some more details on my conference experience. Until then happy campers... Celebrate all night, come on!

(Imagine how annoyingly cheerful I'll be when I sell)

X

Comments:
Welcome back....you will write more, yes?

Thank you.

(_Kate
 
Congrats, X, I'll be looking forward to seeing you dance on clouds when you get that call!
 
Congrats on the requests!
 
YAY on the requests!!
 
Congrats on the requests!

And, like Kate, I'm waiting to hear more about Reno.

*hint, hint*
 
Yay! You got requests! I knew you'd do it!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(bwhahaha, yes I found you. You cannot hide...bwahahaha)
 
awesome! lol at the editors possibly relenting - uh, as if. at least that's not the way it's worked for me. i'm sure you shone brilliantly.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?