.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

 

Just Another Brick In The Wall

Sorry blogger fans. I'm freaked.
It's a week before I leave for RWA nationals. (sounds like a rodeo don't it?)... anyhoo I just got word that an editor appointment opened up and I'm in. Major meltdown happening right now as i try to get my shit together to pitch my manuscripts. I say manuscripts in case i get that bored eyes-glazed-over look and the editor says, "Do you have anything else?"

Perhaps I should chronicle my neurosis? A new reality blog?
watch writer strive.
watch writer sweat.
watch writer curl into foetal position.

X

Comments:
Woo hoo X!! Write your pitch, take a deep breath, smile at the editor, and do it. You'll be fine.

Oh, yeah, and tell me all that in a few weeks before I have to pitch in Melbourne :-)
 
X, this is so wonderful. I'll be prayin' for you. It's better to get it last minute like this. Can you imagine the long-term stress had you known about this earlier?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?