.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, July 23, 2005

 

I Quit!

I can't party any more.

Seriously. I've had guests for the past week and much as I love them, I'm exhausted. I haven't got to bed before 3am since they arrived. I've been scrambling to pefect my pitches around the mayhem, and even tonight, while doing this blog, there are 3 kids playing monopoly at my feet (complete with mp3 player being piped into a rigged up speaker system), a very vocal and insulting card tournament is happening in the dining room and a kitchen party just beyond that.

Argh!

They leave tomorrow. And I leave on Monday for Reno. Maybe I can catch up on my sleep whilst flying. (yeah, like that's going to happen)

Anyway, unless I'm horribly ambitious this will be my last blog until the 4th August, when I return home.

Have fun everyone.

X

Comments:
It's about time. Most people (like Mark Twain) want to reclaim their space after three days of visitors. You've probably beaten some kind of "I Enjoy Visitors" record.

You're excused from blog duties as long as you promise to blog extensively about RWA. You going to the GM?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?