.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

 

Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw?

My title today has very little to do with my subject, unless it's to proclaim joyously that my husband is home again from his travels (but that's a whole other post).

World, I am not the slowest slug on the planet when it comes to grammar. In previous posts you may have noticed a trend of insecurity when it comes to my perfection of writing skills, but...

I pretty much spent the whole day (between critting 5 excellent chapters, and homeschooling the Spawn) taking notes over at Smart Bitches on how to punctuate a single sentence. Granted, this was a poorly structured sentence, and left itself wide open for interpretation--and interpret we did.

Now the brain power that visits that site can be intimidating to say the least, but even these fine bitches couldn't agree... and that made me feel deliriously happy. (I know, small and petty, but true)

So today I think I'll bask in my 'not so dumbness', have some fine conversation with my CP, and happily be a blog ho.

X

Comments:
canada? but...I thought you were australian. All this time I've been reading your notes with an oz accent. now I find out you sound like Tanya Starratt?
 
You're right. I am Australian, and I still have a bit of an accent, but I've lived in Canada for over twenty years now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?