.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

 

Begin The Beguine.

Now you may think from my small blurb, and the title of this post, that my blog is about music; in a way it is, but it's the music of words. Like music, words evoke emotion. Panoramic, wonderous, terrible emotions and they have always filled me with endless fascination.

Yes, I'm a writer. And before you go screaming off into cyberland, seeking salvation from yet another writer's blog, fear not. This is my very first attempt at anything more complex than sending .jpgs through email. I may not survive this post, we'll see.

So why do something that clearly I'm not qualified for and may screw up royally? Because I firmly believe that the future of publishing and an author's livelihood is online. I intend to at least try to master this foreign media before I get trampled by the scrambling rush.

Of course it could also be that I'm quite late to the party, the rush came and went, and, as usual, I missed it. The other possibility is that I am in fact the lead lemming, stampeding happily--ignorantly to my glorious suicide. Time will tell.

Ciao

X

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?